Monday, January 30, 2012

I have a guest blog post

http://www.pinkfuzzyslipperwriters.blogspot.com/2012/01/alicia-raisley-editorautor-is-in-house.html

and another!



http://www.nanreinhardt.com/?p=846

See, I'm so addicted to blogging, I do it in my spare time. :)

Also-- I don't know how to get followers except by begging. Can some of you just follow us so I can prove to my friend Lynn there is a reason for Twitter?
Alicia Rasley and Lynn Kerstan are tweeting as . Two novellas about two sisters, see? Tweeting sisters- Twisters.

And if you have advice on how to achieve world domination or at least a bit of notice through Twitter, plz share. (See! I've learned twitter-spelling!)

Alicia

4 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

It's all about the communication, Alicia. Remember: Twitter is about connections, not about shouting into an already crowded room.

Also, lots of people are wary of the egg avatar, so you guys will need your own. I have a feeling you'll come up with a doozy.

See ya over there...

Jenny said...

If my preferred length was 120 character, I wouldn't write books. Tweets are too evanescent for me, and make it too hard to say anything meaningful.

Laura K. Curtis said...

You're actually tweeting as @RegencyTwisters, not as #RegencyTwisters.
https://twitter.com/#!/RegencyTwisters

Alicia said...

Jenny, well, you know I agree with you. In fact, I think Twitter will ruin discourse forever, but just think what I'll go through to sell a book.

Susan, okay, I put up our boxed set book cover as an avatar. Now everyone will think that Lynn and I are hot young ladies in bonnets.

Sexy bonnets.

Laura, so what's the hashtag for? I don't get this. It means "number" to me. I feel SO 20th century! I had to ask Theresa how to "retweet," which sort of sounds like what Wellington did so ably to win the Peninsular war. If, that is, he talked like Elmer Fudd.
Alicia