Friday, July 16, 2010

Brought to You by the Letters R and U

Today on Romance University, we're talking about flying eyeballs, disconnected feet, and where to put the drumsticks.

The Problem of Wandering Body Parts

Good thing I wrote that post so long ago. Haven't had a spare minute this week for blogging, as we all can see, but I do have some notes for new posts and will resume blogging over the weekend. Yay! In the meantime, come visit me at RU and share your favorite FBP in the comments.

Theresa

1 comment:

Jami Gold said...

Theresa,

Thanks for the post and link. I fear I've got these flying body parts all over. Now I know what to look for though.

*whew* I'm finally caught up in edittorrent again after being buried in designing my website and getting ready for RWA Nationals. So belated Congratulations on your new venture. And as one of the originators of T&A, you're welcome. *big grin*

Jami G.
(Yep, I changed my hair. I've got blue streaks instead of purple now.)